Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y
Stephen Thomas Cole Stephen Thomas Cole is offline

Default My ruined credit rating

Bernie wrote:
On Sun, 6 Nov 2016 16:27:54 -0000 (UTC)
Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

Roger Hayter wrote:
pamela wrote:

On 12:55 6 Nov 2016, Roger Hayter wrote:

bm wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:28:51 UTC, bm wrote:

Why don't you **** off with your crap, maybe try a working
version of suicide.

No can do - I start this new job on 6DEC16.

http://bit.ly/2eLylzc

NOBODY GIVES A **** YOU CRAZY TOOL.
.
I don't know. I'm mildly interested in his story. No more
off-topic in a diy group than Brexit and ramblings of elderly,
demented bigots.

Presumably the bigotry you ascribe is your personal opinion of
their person opinion.

However how do you know which people here are elderly and how do
you know they have dementia?

It is Revealed to me in dreams; or sometimes I just assume it
applies to anyone I disagree with who seems to have been around a
long time.

Like Burt.

I think you'll like the DIY group; you and TurNiP will get along like a
zoo on fire.

I've already unsubscribed again, it's not my cup of tea at all. Five
minutes reading a bunch of threads there suggests it's barely a rung above
uk.misc, a goddamn freakshow!

--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur