Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon Mason Simon Mason is offline

Default Correct tool for the job Pt2

On Saturday, 5 November 2016 19:29:23 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

And with them on a 256GB card in a smartphone, its MUCH
easier to specify what you want to listen to at a particular time
and can use bluetooth instead of farting around with that cable.

Our Lass's Samsung Galaxy S7 costs £564.95 for a poxy 32GB+64GB card = 96GB, so where are you getting this 256GB from?

http://bit.ly/2eL5D1k

And that assumes that ALL of the memory will be used for music and none for videos etc - not gonna happen.

My 160GB will never be beaten as Apple don't make them anymore as chavs want everything on their tiny merbile ferns.