Posted to uk.d-i-y
bm[_2_] bm[_2_] is offline

Default Correct tool for the job Pt2

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote

18870 tracks on 160GB via Sennheiser IE800s.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cwf8CdVWQAARPZA.jpg:large

Just more wanking with numbers. With that many tracks, no one
will ever hear a particular track more often than a few times a year
even if they are stupid enough to be playing music 24/7/365.25

That is most odd as the week before I took my life, I had the
EXACT same sequence of 10 tracks, one after the other, crop up
THREE DAYS in one week, even though I was sure I shuffled the lot.

Then either didn't shuffle the lot or the shuffle is ****ed.

When I looked at the i-pod 18 months later and chose "last played
by date", THE SEQUENCE WAS STILL THERE, in the week 1-9 SEP 13.

Spooky.

Nope, either you didn't shuffle the lot or the shuffle is ****ed.

LMFAO