Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Cycle storage solution

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Saturday, 5 November 2016 19:58:59 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwAZ6lXWcAAXbT7.jpg

Oswald Mosley looklike.

Nothing like him
http://spartacus-educational.com/00mosley2.jpg

Wrong - he has eyes like a typical Scorpio as I do.

There is no such thing as typical scorpio eyes
and yours are nothing like his anyway.

The absolute BEST way to figure out if someone is a Scorpio is by their
eyes.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

They are typically piercing with strong intensity.

Yours arent.

If you are stared down by a Scorpio it may
make you feel extremely uncomfortable,

Or it may not.

and that's usually the intention. It's almost as though
we are penetrating your soul with our intense gaze.

Even sillier than you usually manage and yours is
nothing even remotely like that in either of the two
photos. In spades with the one with your wife.