Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default OT Blood pressure follow up

On 11/5/2016 10:51 AM, philo wrote:
A few weeks back I got great advice from some of the folks here who have
higher blood pressure.

I am happy to say that within a few days, 5mg of Amlodipine has done the
job quite well and with no side effects.

One of my friends also was given such a prescription ten years ago but
the idiot decided he did not need the meds. In that time he's had a
stroke and a heart attack.

Guess his PHD didn't do much good... sheesh

Psychologist of course

I just got scripted for 2.5 mg Amlodipine in addition to the water pill
and lisinopril I have been taking and it is working quite nicely after
only 2 days.

People should question doctors advice but generally pay attention to it.
I know a friend like yours that refused to take BP meds. He was in
great shape at age 82 but now is in assisted living after a stroke a few
years ago.

Another with arrhythmia refused to take Coumadin and is now under
ground. He was only 64.