Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default CH status panel?

Harry Bloomfield has brought this to us :
The LED's I already have in stock, so I ordered up 10x 470nF 630v, 10x
220Ohm, 10x 1n4148 and some Vero- board. I'll add a 250mA fuse - I suspect I
will not have much choice but to install that in the common neutral for the
LED's. Rather naughty, but better than no fuse at all.

The live inputs will be fault current limited by the 220Ohm resistors.

L ---- 220 -- 470 -- 4148 + LED (back to back) ---- N

{EDIT] My 6mm superbright LED blew with the 470nF. The 470nF will be to
large a value, amend it to 0.1uF / 100nF 630volts and it works fine.