Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default FIFA are ****s

On Thu, 03 Nov 2016 06:05:01 -0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 02/11/16 21:09, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Not outside there isn't. The only possible case you can make is
sitting in a restaurant with an unclean bottom. But out
walking, there is no reason whatsoever to object.

You are a creep. And a dangerous one.

Hmm.
Little boys and little girls really do not want to see your "****ing
little ******".

Actually they probably do. Little boys and girls are like that. Then
they giggle.

But, we all know that you would like them to see your little dick.
You are one sick **** all.

No, he's just a very silly little boy.

He doesn't understand that the main value of social customs and
conventions is to avoid having to waste huge amounts of time deciding
how to behave, when there is a ready made code of practice to inform you.

Made by other people's opinions which threaten our freedoms.

I.e. the reason not to walk around naked is that the custom in this
country is to remain clothed, and there is no good reason to challenge it.

And there are other good reasons in terms of bodies either being ugly as
sin...leading to public disgust,

How pathetic of you, you think just because you see something you don't want to see, it must be hidden from view?

or far too attractive, leading to the
sort of outbursts we see in the Islamic Male.

So you think to prevent rapists we should all cover ourselves by law? That's like saying it's illegal to not lock your house because a burglar might enter it.

It's our natural state and is insanity to hide it.

--
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.