Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default So brexit must go to a vote in the commons, I wonder what the scotts

In article ,
JoeJoe wrote:
Anyone want 350 million quid a week?

Osborne and Carney were either blatantly lying or are simply not fit for
purpose. These two did/do have access to the facts before they open(ed)
their mouths.

Meaning it's perfectly acceptable to tell lies if you don't have the facts?

Oh - none can have facts about the future. Merely predictions. But to
predict we could redirect the gross EU contribution to the NHS assumes the
country would not be worse off by leaving the EU. A very, very, silly
thing to predict.

--
*Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.