Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] soundcitysales@gmail.com is offline

Default Subarrier FM radio

On Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 7:26:47 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Are such radios sold in the USA via the internet? Is the station really
"fixed"? Someone gave my uncle a radio which is said to have a special
"chip" that receives a Greek radio station. He mentioned to me that years ago
he had another one that suddenly switched to a Philipine station and he gave
it to a Filipino colleague. Amazon and Alibaba have such Metrosonix radios
but not station specific, but also do not seem to allow being sold in the
USA. THe search terms I used were SCA FM radio.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

Visit Metrosonix.com, We manufacture and sell a wide variety of SCA radios.