Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default So brexit must go to a vote in the commons, I wonder what the scotts will vote?

In article ,
alan_m wrote:

If those who actually voted to leave were unanimous in what they wanted,
it would be clearer. But you'll get as many versions from them as there
are days in the year.

The referendum was a simple leave/remain vote. If MPs wanted a sensible
discussion about what staying or leaving meant for the public they would
have engaged in a sensible debate before the referendum. Instead we got
project fear and lies from both sides.

Absolutely. And, of course, anti EU stories, many false, in the popular
press for years beforehand.

--
*And the cardiologist' s diet: - If it tastes good spit it out.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.