Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default So brexit must go to a vote in the commons, I wonder what the scotts will vote?

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 4 November 2016 10:42:09 UTC, dennis@home wrote:

At least with BNP you know they are racist and aren't hiding under the
UKIP banner.

I only know of one person (to talk personally) that is a memebr of UKIP,
I don;lt know what he thinks but he is married to a black women from the
seychelles they have been marriedf about 12 years. I'm not sure I could
accuse him of being a racist because he didnt chose a white wife, maybe
you can.

I'm probably one of the few on here that have actually been to a UKIP
meeting. A large one, but not large enough to have TV cameras there. And
it seemed to me exactly like a BNP meeting.

--
*Home cooking. Where many a man thinks his wife is.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.