Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default So brexit must go to a vote in the commons, I wonder what thescotts

On 04/11/16 14:00, Bob Martin wrote:
in 1536346 20161104 121900 The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 04/11/16 12:13, Moron Watch wrote:
The UK was the fourth largest economy in the World before the vote.
The fifth largest afterwards

It was the worlds largest economy before we joined the EU.

Splutter!!

It was. Including the Empire, it was the largest economy the world had
ever known in Victorias time.

Which is as pointless and meaningless as any other statement about brexit.

fully understood.