Posted to uk.d-i-y
JoeJoe JoeJoe is offline

Default So brexit must go to a vote in the commons, I wonder what thescotts

On 04/11/2016 13:13, pamela wrote:
On 12:59 4 Nov 2016, JoeJoe wrote:

On 04/11/2016 12:28, pamela wrote:
On 10:39 4 Nov 2016, Michael Chare wrote:

On 04/11/16 09:55, Michael Chare wrote:
On 04/11/2016 07:44, Bob Martin wrote:
in 1536098 20161103 152617 "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
. com,
dennis@home wrote:
I wonder what the scots will vote? Will it be a free
vote?

It is good that the BREXITEERS have finally been told what
'sovereignty' actually means.

Absolutely nothing to do with 'the will of the people' or
any other such ****e St Nige etc implied. But you would
have expected May to know - or have been told - long
before now.

May's attitude & behaviour are increasingly dictatorial.
Power has obviously gone to her head.

If she loses the appeal she should resign, as she appears to
think that she can deprive us of our freedoms without a vote
in the house of commons.

WE voted out. That's the end of it. Freedom would be deprived
if the commons voted to stay in, and you have no idea of the
****storm that would result if that happens.

There was an advisory referendum in which a minority of the
electorate voted to leave the EU, but did not know the
consequences. It can not be used to deprive us all of our
liberties.

Brexiteers expecting all their extreme demands to be met should
have realised all they had was a wafer-thin majority in an
advisory referendum beset with dishonest claims.

... on both sides.

Some sides were more dishonest than others.

Anyone want 350 million quid a week?

Osborne and Carney were either blatantly lying or are simply not fit for
purpose. These two did/do have access to the facts before they open(ed)
their mouths.