Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default So brexit must go to a vote in the commons, I wonder what thescotts will vote?

On Thursday, 3 November 2016 20:07:46 UTC, bert wrote:
In article ,
newshound writes
On 11/3/2016 2:09 PM, dennis@home wrote:
I wonder what the scots will vote?
Will it be a free vote?

You don't think the Supreme Court will reverse it then?

What is the point of an advisory referendum if you then ignore it? It
just becomes and opinion poll.

I thought that is what it was only slightly more offical than putting/leaking out a press relase about a possible new tax or something see how the public feel, see if you have oposition or a clear road ahead.
The problem is as mentioned on question time last night the closeness of the actual result.
If this was a decision about buying a car or a phomne or a house I doubt a 54% yes would spur us on to make a purchase, we'd rethink the questions.

Well I would.

It's a bit like going into a shot and buying lighting that you know will blow yuor dimmer and you'll have top replaxce the dimmer or get the traic replaced when a bulb blows.