Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default So brexit must go to a vote in the commons, I wonder what thescotts

On 04/11/16 09:55, Michael Chare wrote:
On 04/11/2016 07:44, Bob Martin wrote:
in 1536098 20161103 152617 "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:
I wonder what the scots will vote?
Will it be a free vote?

It is good that the BREXITEERS have finally been told what 'sovereignty'
actually means.

Absolutely nothing to do with 'the will of the people' or any other such
****e St Nige etc implied. But you would have expected May to know - or
have been told - long before now.

May's attitude & behaviour are increasingly dictatorial.
Power has obviously gone to her head.

If she loses the appeal she should resign, as she appears to think that
she can deprive us of our freedoms without a vote in the house of commons.

WE voted out. That's the end of it. Freedom would be deprived if the
commons voted to stay in, and you have no idea of the ****storm that
would result if that happens.

and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally
important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for
the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the
truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

Joseph Goebbels