Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Allodoxaphobia[_2_] Allodoxaphobia[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone interested in buying old SAMS Photofacts?

On Thu, 3 Nov 2016 07:58:53 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Tuesday, April 10, 2001 at 11:12:06 AM UTC-5, Samantha Lyles wrote:
We recently inherited a few *decades* worth of these schematics from a
television repair shop. They date back to the late fifties, up through the
early eighties. We really have no clue what to do with them and were hoping
this NG might help out with a few leads.

Thanks,

Sam

do you still have these ?

AFTER FIFTEEN AND A HALF YEARS?? Ya think, Skippy?

Geez, these google groopers!