Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Plumbing KILLS !!!

posted for all of us...

On Wed, 02 Nov 2016 20:40:26 -0500,
wrote:

Did you read the weblinks I posted in the thread called "Health Risks
from PEX and other Plastic Pipes". According to them, copper is far
safer than PEX. Stainless Steel is safer yet, but I've never even seen
that sold. My pipes are cpvc, which is safer than PEX, but not as good
as copper or stainless steel. I guess I'll just stick with it.....

I can find a half dozen web sites that cite the dangers of just about
anything. Is that water fluoridated? Did they use flux when they
soldered the copper pipe? How good was the water when they pumped it
to you? Chlorine has it's own group of scare merchants.

Life is a terminal condition, get over it.

+1

--
Tekkie