Posted to uk.d-i-y
bm[_2_] bm[_2_] is offline

Default Bargain merbile fern

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"pamela" wrote in message
On 11:11 3 Nov 2016, bm wrote:

"pamela" wrote in message
On 00:37 3 Nov 2016, Rod Speed wrote:

SNIP

You said "Unlikely even in that nanny state of yours" and I
asked you "How much time have you spent in the UK, if any?".

You have a lot to say in this group about the UK and many times
it is incorrect.

As far as I can see you show little sign of having spent much
time here at all. The question is relevant. Will you answer
it please.

I remember your good self singing the praises of Wodney for
being really helpful.
Now you'll understand what a complete prick he is.

Yes, you're right. I did once say Rod had helped me in another group
in the past. When I look back at the posts, I see my initial
encounter with Rod was actually more insulting than I remember but
luckily it got better over time.

This time it's not so positive.

Because you have made a complete fool
of yourself on the question of suicide.

Speaking to Rod is like walking on eggshells

Corse you never ever do anything like that yourself, eh ?

and any moment he might fly off the handle for the tiniest of reasons.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.

I call a spade a spade and a terminal ****wit a terminal ****wit.

He's wrong a few things

So is everyone, stupid.

and when he's corrected

Something you have never managed to do.

he gets upset.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.

I call a spade a spade and a terminal ****wit a terminal ****wit.

Looking back, I was a fool for bothering to try.

Yes you are indeed a fool who doesn’t have a ****ing clue about
even the most basic stuff like why plenty make a completely rational
choice to suicide, what your nanny state doesn’t do about those
who attempt and fail to suicide, or even the most basic statistics
or even when we are discussing UBER DRIVERS and not cabs/taxis.

I call a prick, a prick. Wodles you're a prick.
And nasty with it.