Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] ballardmeister@gmail.com is offline

Default Trim-Rite Chipper Shredder

On Wednesday, March 1, 2000 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Paul wrote:
Hi folks,

I bought a Trim-Rite chipper shredder a couple years ago. The manual say's
it's an electric Lawnmaster Trim-Rite Chipper Shredder. Model 1600-2.2
I've been trying unsuccessfully to find some replacement blades or knives
for this machine. Does anyone know where I might find replacement blades?
The blades are shaped like a rhombus sharpened on each side..
roughly 1 1/2 in. x 3/4 in. I've had no luck so far finding identical
blades. The
phone number to Trim-Rite in weatherford is no longer in service. I'd
appreciate anyone who has some info of where I might find these. Thanks.

Paul Burleigh

Hi Paul, I just purchased one of these and the info from gunga should help mee find replacement blades too. By any chance, could I get a copy of that user manual. Mine did not have one. Thanks, Mike.