Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default FIFA are ****s

On Wed, 02 Nov 2016 21:09:11 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 02 Nov 2016 19:29:11 -0000, Bod wrote:

On Wed, 02 Nov 2016 19:19:19 -0000, Bod
On Wed, 02 Nov 2016 19:03:44 -0000, Bod
On Wed, 02 Nov 2016 13:17:13 -0000, Bod
wrote:
On 02/11/2016 10:46, bm wrote:
"Chris Green" wrote in message
In uk.d-i-y Brian Gaff wrote:

I'd suggest they all have pictures of naked ladies on their
shirts and
that
will probably be allowed as its not an advert.

FIFA's reason (or not) is that the poppy is a religious
symbol, nothing to do with it being an advert or not.

The question is whether their seeing the poppy as a religious
symbol
is correct. Banning such symbols on the football field does
make sense.

It's simple really, just ban football for the stupidity it is.

Better still, ban all intolerant people.

If you did that, nudity must be allowed.

Naked footballers?

Nudity everywhere. If you're tolerant, you don't mind naked folk.

In public I object, just like any decent person would.

That makes you intolerant, and you said intolerance should be
banned. And how can anyone object to the natural state of our own
bodies?
Basically you're bigoted against yourself.

There's many practical reasons why being naked in public is a bad
idea as well.
Perhaps you should try and use your brain to realise what they will
be.

Not outside there isn't. The only possible case you can make is
sitting in a restaurant with an unclean bottom. But out walking,
there is no reason whatsoever to object.

You are a creep.
And a dangerous one.
Little boys and little girls really do not want to see your "****ing little
******".
But, we all know that you would like them to see your little dick.
You are one sick **** all.

Why have you introduced children to the conversation? Is there something about you we should know of?

--
"I wonder who discovered we could get milk from cows and what the **** did he think he was doing?!" -- Billy Connolly