Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default FIFA are ****s

On Wednesday, 2 November 2016 16:45:21 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
Brian Gaff wrote

This has to be some kind of extremely daft mistranslation surely?

I'd suggest they all have pictures of naked ladies on their
shirts and that will probably be allowed as its not an advert.

That will be classed as sexist.

Trivially fixed by having pictures of naked all sorts, and
dogs and cats and goats and sheep in your case too.

Not via those handing out poppies and that's teh point isn;t it
about the actual poppies not about the money, I don't think FIFA
are agaisnst the idea of money they'd probbly expect a cut of the takings anyway.

On a similar topic, nobody has been near collecting
for this this year or giving poppies out, bit of a worry.

I've seen one, but I don;t tend to carry much cash and
as yet I don't think they carry the ability to debit cards.

Corse they have.

No they haven't, well the old lady shaking the tin didn;t appaer to have one.

Even that soggy little frigid techdesert
island allows anyone to pay to a mobile number and has
allowed that for years now.

I;d like to see this happen maybe a banner saying swipe
your card and we'll take just one pound (or whatever).

Best have that on their T shirt.

Noyt everyone wears T-shirts and teh type of people shaking timns and collecting are usually pensoniers I've yet to see one in a T-shirt, but too colod for that in teh UK this time of year.