Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Robot could build much of your next house

On Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 5:18:14 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
"Fastbrick Robotics says its Hadrian X robot will build the shell of a
building in just two days €” replacing weeks of work by masons"

"...will be capable of laying approximately 1,000 bricks per hour...

http://www.marke****ch.com/story/this-robot-could-build-much-of-your-next-house-2016-11-01

They could have used one of those here. I went down to the beach for
lunch, they are building a new beach pavillion there. It's been going
on for months, they are starting to put shingles on the roof, no siding,
no interior yet. All I saw were 3 guys standing around BSing. After
half an hour, another guy showed up and they went into the contruction
office. All were white guys, so I'm assuming it's a union deal.
Reminded me of the Sopranos, where as part of their shake down
they got 3 no show jobs, 6 no work jobs, etc. Typical real construction
project here they'd have 15+ guys on it, a lot or most of
them Mexican/Latino and they'd be busting their ass. But this is a
municipal contract.