CMF

Default Phone Wiring Question

"Joe" wrote in message
elect --fish tap wire --or see if the old wire can move --tir the cat 5 to
the cat 2 and pull the new in.

Been there. The existing wire is stapled, and the location of the phone
makes it next to impossible to get to. The bathroom is upstairs, and the
little cutout for the toilet where the phone is is right in the corner of
the house. While nothing is impossible, I will have to be pretty bored to
get any more agressive. I have done some face down in insulation while
holding a drill with a right angle attachment at extended arms length with
roofing nails poking me in the head and arms before, but I was getting paid
for it. Not really wanting to do that here.