Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Algeria Horan[_2_] Algeria Horan[_2_] is offline

Default How long do LED shop/ceiling lights really last at full output anyway?

On Tue, 01 Nov 2016 00:27:31 -0400, Dan Espen wrote:

Read the full report Appendix C.
Then come back and tell us how unrealistic their numbers are.

Dan,
You come across as challenging the facts, but, you provide few facts on your
own. It's easy to challenge, but it takes effort to back up your challenge.

I read my electricity bill.
Those are "my" facts.

I don't even have to show you my bill.
I'll simply point you to the PG&E Tiered Plan that I'm on:
https://www.pge.com/en_US/residentia...base-plan.page

Do you see *anything* anywhere near 10 cents?
Anything?

Look again:
https://www.pge.com/pge_global/local...work-graph.jpg

The first tier (which lasts about a week) is almost double that.
The next tier is almost triple.
And the fourth tier, the one that you use for the second half of the month,
or the last week, if you're frugal, is almost quadruple that.

Those are facts.
Do you dispute the facts?

What facts do you have for my rate that dispute that?