Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Dawn till dusk lantern Led bulbs.

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 1 November 2016 13:07:47 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Maybe you are thinking of halide lamps that don't work the same
way?

No. Or if yuo;r confused please show me a light fitting you can
buy
in B&Q suitable for kitchen or bathroom use.

Is your definition of something is if B&Q sell it? Did you get your
iPhone there?

Oh yes very amusing I see now how just clueless and pathetic you can
be.

1/ B&Q don;t sell iPhone's

They don't sell HMI lamps either. Just my point.

They don't sell kebabs either. Just my point.

That doesn't mean they don't exist.

Yes anoth 500m or so is my local kebab shop also open on a sunday at 3pm.
So kebabs exist too.

Now your point about mercury lamps was what that yuo can buy them as
kitchen lighting to replace tungston or LEDs was it ?

Interesting the way your mind sort of works.

That's not a mind, its just a sewer. Should be obvious from the ****.