Tom J

Default Help Finding Electrical Box in Ceiling

"Dennis Jenders" wrote in message
om...
Hi -

I need some advice on how to search for a hidden electrical box. I
tried contacting the builder but he is in federal prision for fraud so
that was a dead end.

I moved into a condo this Spring and occupy the lower level of a 2
level building. I do not have any fixtures in the ceiling in my
bedroom or main living area. I do have some in the hallways.

There aren't suppose to be any concealed electrical boxes. Many homes are
built with no overhead wiring in some rooms, relying on wall outlets and
lamps, which seems to be what you have.

Tom J