Alan

Default yellow jacks (wasps)

This may be off topic for this group so please point me to the right
group if it is.

I have a room in the basement and found yellow jacks flying around.
Today I killed about 10 of them. They are attracted by the light bulb
which is when I see them. They only appear in the basement. I have
checked the perimeter of my house and cannot find any nests. I cannot
find any nest inside either and I cannot track them back to their
nests since I cannot follow them with the light off and with it on
they go to the light.

Does anyone have any idea how to find their nest or how they are
getting in?

Thanks.

Alan