Joseph Meehan

Default Microwave Oven Question

Other than a fuse, some are rather easy to get to, some not, it is not
really worth trying to fix.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"Suzie-Q" wrote in message
My microwave oven, a 10-year-old Tappan 1000 watt, has
kicked the bucket. Is it worth it to try to have it
repaired (are microwave ovens "repairable")? Do they have
fuses that can be changed by a lay person?

TIA,

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

Due to the receipt of unmanagable amounts of SPAM,
I have had to add an extra letter to my e-mail
address. Remove the "x" to contact me directly.