Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How long do LED shop/ceiling lights really last at full output anyway?

Algeria Horan wrote:

On Mon, 31 Oct 2016 15:13:01 -0700, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Well, I was sick of replacing very expensive non-standard Philips
fluorescent bulbs, so I bought the LED light fixture from Costco just to get
rid of the non-standard wacko shaped bulbs that kept burning out anyway.

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/non-in...lamps/4075597/

** Those fluoro lamps are for *commercial use* where they are either left on permanently or cycled once a day. The main wear out mechanism is to the filaments when starting.

Had one in your bathroom did you ?

..... Phil