No-one

Default Last nights Million Pound Property Experiment

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:37:57 -0000, "Angela" wrote:

I persoanlly would like to see more of the lady architect they used
yesterday, she had some good ideas and I think better taste than
those two wallys.

Watching the show made me think that apart from a fireplace and the
paint in one room, the rest of the design was hers. IIRC, the
wallies even said they hired an architect because this size of project
was way above their league.

I hope they do an out take show, then we really might find out what
happened with the first builder!

Probably left due to "artistic" differences. i.e. he had to be
stopped from physically attacking the wallies by the production crew.

Personally, I just loved the Harrogate house where they argued that
they had measured the garage and it was big enough for a car :-))

As others have said, the series has depended on fresh (large)
injections of capital.