Curly Sue

Default New Home Slab Plumbing Catastrophe

On 26 Jul 2003 11:05:40 -0700, (lotr1978) wrote:

I call the plumber, he snakes the clean out, pressure blows the crap
out (this didnt fix the problem BTW). The plumber tells me he was
here twice in the last year and told the previous owner he has serious
plumbing problems. I know their is significant disclosure issues here
and I have already seen an attorney (but reallythe legal system is a
joke- he said it would cost me 10k to take this to court if I am
lucky, the seller is a licensed real estate broker in the state AND is
preparing to take the bar exam). The plumber told me that he has

Another thing- You say he's preparing to take the bar? Ha ha!!!

It might be difficult to disbar a lawyer for fraud, but it's probably
easier to prevent someone from being admitted to the bar if they have
ethics problems! It's more than just passing an exam. There are
character and fitness requirements.

X years of law school and $$$ down the drain! You've got him!

Woo-hoo! I like this angle.

Find yourself a lawyer who can explain it to him. But act fast and
make your lawyer act fast. If the seller refuses to cooperate you
have to have a case to present to the state bar ASAP.

Sue(tm)

sue at interport dot net