Unisaw A100

Default Is there a machine to paint trim/baseboard ?

Shauna wrote:
If you are so far into it that you cant make these connections on your
own you need to schedule an appointment "on the couch" _or_ go back and
do a couple "non-high end" jobs to regain some perspective.

Now Tom, before you go off and begin typing something so
fast and furious that your toaster goes up in flames let's
try and put this in perspective. Remember the Craftsman
apologist Captain Art and his Turd Barge Sears? Remember
how he could never be wrong? Remember the puckering sound
his sphincter made when anyone said anything contrary to his
rulings? Remember the carnage?

sigh... The halcyon daze of old.

Shauna may just be reacting badly to your reply onna 'count
of your agreeing with me. Perhaps she had a bad day this
week onna 'count of the guys at the job site were making fun
of her tutu clashing with her steel tips. Don't know for
sure but I'd hate to see you get dragged into this onna
'count of me.

Remember the turd barge.

UA100, who thinks Bay Area Dave and Shauna oughtta meet up
for the ultimate love connection...