Unisaw A100

Default Is there a machine to paint trim/baseboard ?

Shauna wrote:
I dont care what industry it is. Unless you have a way, in the field,
to pull the casing/trim _dead tight_ against every millimeter of its
length along the mating surface you will be left with small gaps which,
as I stated, to me make for a substandard end result.

So what do you do about all the crap that settles on your
fresh site finish?

snippage...
For us the bead of caulk provided a tight finish with very little time and effort.

OK, but I stand by my earlier statement that a shop finish
is not a substandard.

UA100