Dorot29701

Default finishing kitchen countertop

I had that problem - and was sent to Home Depot. I don't remember what it is
called but they have a long piece of aluminum that have magnets on the
underside - they fit between the countertop and stove...you will need one for
each side. Just tell the clerks in the appliance department what you want and
they will know what you mean. There is a gap betwen my counter top and stove -
and the countertop isn't finished either. (The actual piece is a flat piece of
aluminum on top and another piece of aluminum that goes down the middle on the
underside - with magnets on one side for holding it close to the stove)

Dorothy