Default Preventing mold in new screen porch

A guy at Owens-Corning 1-800-get-pink told me not to insulate an unheated
and uncooled space like a garage, and maybe like your porch, because natural
"breathing" is hindered and the room stays uncomfortable and possibly
stinky/moldy. Normal walls are not vented. Existing techniques are tried and
true, and I don't think you should invent a new method of building.

"thuff" wrote in message
We have just built a new screen porch. I am in the process of insulating
the walls so next few years I can replace all the screen windows with true
storm windows. But this is the problem I am running into, I want to

prevent
the water from running down the inside of the wall and getting the rigid
foam insulation wet. Also if I vent the bottom of the wall where the

tongue
and groove is going on the interior walls will this prevent mold from
growing inside the wall cavities? Or I am going to get mold even without
venting it?