Jim Mc Namara

Default Residential HVAC contractor recommendation in Houston, TX?

Responded via private e-mail

Jim

"Torqued" wrote in message
m...
I've just moved into an older 1800 sqft home (built in '52) - the HVAC
system was replaced in '98, but it looks like there is a 1.5 ton
difference between the compressor and the evaporator (3.5 ton v 5 ton).
There are some other issues with the system (questionable duct work, no
vents in the bathrooms, poor insulation, etc.) - I'm looking for any
recommendations on good, reputable HVAC contractors to get
recommendations for repairs/improvements and estimates for the work.

Does anyone have any recommendations for HVAC contractors in the
Houston,TX area?

Thanks

torqued713 at hotmail dot com