I-zheet M'drurz

Default Circuit Breaker in Garage Malfunctioning

On 23 Jul 2003, Lecher9000 wrote:

Forgive me for replying before checking everything hooked up to the
circuit, but today ( 24 hours after the malfunction) I was able to
push in the 'reset' button, and get it to hold. The lamp worked just
fine.

Hmmm. Why today does it reset, but yesterday it didn't ??? Maybe
some different devices are off today that were on yesterday. Maybe
water was leaking into something yesterday and today it has dried
up....

Maybe the next time you'll have a clue? Or maybe your house will
burn down?

Thanks for the replies.

No problem, thanks for asking.

--