Jerry Levine

Default How to install Storm Doors?

I just finished installing a Pella door for my son-in-law that he bought at
Lowe's in NC. It's not rocket science. 99% common sense. Read the
instructions thoroughly before doing and it's best to have someone helping
you. The first door is going to take several hours, the others less
wrote in message
I'm going to buy three new storm doors or maybe security type doors. Two
back doors and one front door.
I will price both at Home Depot and Lowes. Is this a job that I'm going
to be able to do myself with the help of a friend, or is this something
a carpenter has to do? Does it take any special tools? I have the basic
hand tools.
Thanks Margo