Joseph Meehan

Default installing heat reflective window film?

You don't get it both ways.

The LowE stuff helps both summer and winter. It blocks the heat from
coming in during the summer and keeps the heat in during the winter. Note
that is it keeps the heat in during the winter, not that it allows the heat
to come in during the winter.

To the best of my knowledge there is no way of DIY lowE.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"hal" wrote in message
have a sun room with tilting skylight windows as well as floor to
ceiling windows.
thinking of applying my own reflective film to skylight windows to
reduce heating in summer but still would like to have the warming
effect in the winter.
is there any happy approach to have both and is it possible to DYI.