Gary Slusser

Default Well pump (Goulds) question

"Art Begun" wrote in message
Kind of surprised by your question. I always thought the bigger the
pressure tank the better. Idea, I thought, is to keep cycles as long
as possible to minimize turn ons and turn offs so a big tank would do
that.

"Adam E" wrote in message
m...
I've got a 4" submersible pump installed and I'm trying to find the

specs
for it so that I can purchase a new pressure tank.

It's a Goulds and the model number is 5ES03412. It was installed 12

years
ago.

Can anyone tell me the discharge rate or the horsepower of this guy?

Thanks.

Yes fewer motor starts equates to longer life but... see my reply to him
and the part about the problems with going too large.

Gary
Quality Water Associates