MSH

Default Pillar (pole) able to sustain a cistern of 1000 litres (250 gallons)

I think there a number of alternative energy solutions at reasonable prices
ShurFlo makes inexpensive($80) 12v pumps with built in pressure switches.
Not a lot of flow, about 2 gallons/minute. Google is your friend.

M Hamlin

"Cristian" wrote in message
news

Supposing I should use a pump (another or the same), what solution
should I use to have water all the time I need? An electrical device
(could be also incorporated in the pump) should start and pumps the
water from the cistern. But this kind of pump is expensive also.