Heathcliff Bambino

Default Violent Electric Drill Accident

(Cowa Bungie) wrote in message . com...

A female member of the family, more knowledgeable of all aspects of
home renovation than most of the guys, was using the drill

-- snip --

Her
gorgeous long hair got stuck in the chuck. To make a nightmare short,
she was working alone, the drill was "this close" to boring a hole
straight through her skull, long hair already scalped off, when she
knew it was time to do something rash.

-- snip --

Just
want to know if this kid would have a claim against the company that
made her look like a ghoul from the Sixth Sense. If there's a law
permitting cut-rate jobbers to sell tools that don't meet
specifications but allowing litigation... I never wished I was a
lawyer until tonight.

For legal advice via Usenet (no comment as to how sensible that is)
try misc.legal.moderated .