Punch

Default Violent Electric Drill Accident

Thanks from a really really really sad inlaw. Oh and I know about
safety glasses, safety measures, great jokes about dumb blondes.
Honest to Christ thank you in advance, I don't need any more. Just
want to know if this kid would have a claim against the company that
made her look like a ghoul from the Sixth Sense. If there's a law
permitting cut-rate jobbers to sell tools that don't meet
specifications but allowing litigation... I never wished I was a
lawyer until tonight.

I doubt it, ever hear of a hair net, etc... thats why dudes with long hair
use a baseball cap.

any drill would do this to her.