Travis Jordan

Default Violent Electric Drill Accident

Cowa Bungie wrote:
Just want to know if this kid would have a claim against the company

that
made her look like a ghoul from the Sixth Sense. If there's a law

permitting
cut-rate jobbers to sell tools that don't meet specifications but

allowing
litigation... I never wished I was a lawyer until tonight.

I am not a lawyer, but if you are interested in pursuing civil charges I
think you'll find that it just doesn't matter what the law says relative
to "specifications". In this day and age, anyone can sue anyone else
for almost anything, or so it seems. In any case, IMHO this forum is
not the right place to get that kind of advice.