IMM

Default TRVs

"Mike P" wrote in message
Hey aren't you the same Dave Plowman that said the following:

Not all newsreaders support threading, and not all like using it.

You carry on being the odd one out. Do you drive on the right hand side

of
the road too?

These are criticisms made against me for not making reference to a

previous
thread and yet you done exactly the same in a thread about TRV's

posted
09/12/2003 ?????

What's it like to be caught out and embarrassed.

HYPOCRITE

Mike,

You hit the nail on the head Mike. This what he wears, yes he does...he
said...
"Well, I got a rather flash pair of DeWalt boots from TLC, so there.;-)"

Mike, sad isn't it.

He also attempts to give advise and criticise views on heating, yet he
said...

"Mine managed over 10 years without being touched before it needed a clean.
'Sooting up' once it starts, happens very quickly."

He didn't have his gas boiler serviced for over 10 years.

I know what you mean Mike. I know what you mean.

---