Suz

Default Last nights Million Pound Property Experiment

"John Rumm" wrote in message ...
: Is it just me or is something not adding up here?
:
: I was under the impression the idea was:
:
: repeat
: buy a house
: do it up
: sell it for a profit
: take said profit and add original capital
: until repeated seven times and you flog your 1 million pound house
:
This was how they sold it, but from a few programmes in it was obvious that they are doing all the houses in parallel, presumbly
because of time constraints. Looks like it was done all last winter, there have been no summer shots. Damn I was looking forward
to seeing your typical builder topless and showing some "cleavage".

I reckon because of the length of time to offload some of the houses that it would have taken around 4 years to do it. They have
been doing other crap morning DIY makeover shows/ spots for the 2 years previous to this, so I doubt they were doing this show then.

Suzanne