Graeme

Default Last nights Million Pound Property Experiment

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:46:41 +0000, John Rumm
wrote:

Is it just me or is something not adding up here?

I was under the impression the idea was:

repeat
buy a house
do it up
sell it for a profit
take said profit and add original capital
until repeated seven times and you flog your 1 million pound house

My quick totting up last night suggested they had to date made just over
60 grand from their previous houses combined. Add the original 100k and
use it to purchase a place for 625k.....

Sponsored by dodgy self cert mortgage deals 'R' us by any chance?

Although to be fair to the drama queens, they did do a cracking job of
that place - sympathetic to the property and actually targeted at a
likely buyer. Would not mind the house myself although the prospect of
paying over 800k for a semi does make the mind boggle a bit!

I think they have so far made £171,000 Profit

And have had 'funds' of £422,000