RamblinOn

Default Help ASAP! Sprinkler Pipe Leak

Jim Beaver wrote:

I'm selling my home and I've got an open house tomorrow. I've discovered a
sprinkler pipe leak, apparently under a small brick patio. There's a
diagram of the area posted under "Sprinkler Pipe Leak" in
alt.binaries.pictures.misc . Can anyone tell me if there's a fast way to
fix this without digging up the patio?

(The X in the diagram indicates a place where water bubbles up.)

Thanks.

Jim Beaver

I'd be inclined to run a new pipe around the patio. Could try to
connect a new length of pipe to the broken one, and see if you can pull
the old one out while pushing the new one through, or try to run a
length of flexible tubing inside the broken pipe. Or, tell the
potential purchaser about it and see if they will go for repairing it
themselves. Not a major problem, IMO.