Richard Faulkner

Default Last nights Million Pound Property Experiment

In message , John Rumm
writes
I was under the impression the idea was:

repeat
buy a house
do it up
sell it for a profit
take said profit and add original capital
until repeated seven times and you flog your 1 million pound house

My quick totting up last night suggested they had to date made just
over 60 grand from their previous houses combined. Add the original
100k and use it to purchase a place for 625k.....

No doubt at the end of the last programme, they will declare from the
rafters, or from a solicitors table, that they have done it!!

If somebody came into my office and danced on my expensive board room
table, (if I had one), I would chuck them out!

The programme is a joke, and actually misleadingly encourages people to
think they can do something which they can't.

--
Richard Faulkner