Micro*

Default Building custom kitchen - need sources for cabinet without doors or shelves

"Matt Mason" wrote in message
He did the cost / benefit anaylsis on his own. The boxes can be built
via mass production much cheaper than he can do on his own. The doors,
which use the expensive materials (solid maple) are where the savings
are to be made.

I think he needs to re-do the math, unless he's counting labor cost(his).
I built 30' of upper and lower cabinets using 3/4" maple ply and the ply
only cost $360. If you want melamine it's about half. I doubt (unless you'r
a dealer) you could buy more than one cabinet for that price. Yes the boxes
are the cheap part but they are also the easy part.

--
"Shut up and keep diggen"
Jerry